Planning to make the Alberta Aviation Museum a destination as part of your activity planning? Have you secured timed-entry tickets for the experience?
In light of COVID-19, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that your health and safety are our top priority.
Please take the time to review the following safety measures and expectations prior to your visit. This will help us warrant a safe and enjoyable experience for all:
- Please try your best to arrive within your allotted timed-entry. This will ensure an efficient flow through our facility’s admission and hand sanitization stations. Our new maximum capacity is 120 visitors, and our timed-entry system helps us remain in compliance to this rule. Refunds or time-slot exchanges will not be available at this time.
- When you arrive at the museum, a staff member will take you through Alberta Health Service’s quick checklist of questions to ensure that you are not currently displaying symptoms that would make it unsafe for you to visit.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer when they enter the building. The museum will also make this available a few locations throughout our space.
- The museum has set up a one-directional traffic flow throughout the museum. This will ensure that patrons maintain social distancing at close pinch points. We ask that patrons respect the traffic signage and barriers that have been established for everyone’s safety.
- We recommend that patrons plan any bathroom breaks PRIOR to visiting our facility. While our public washrooms are regularly cleaned and available to the public, proactive planning can further reduce any risk.
- In accordance with Edmonton City Bylaw 19408, ALL museum patrons and staff are required to wear face coverings to be admitted into our facility.
We look forward to seeing you at your chosen ticket time slot. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alberta Aviation Museum Team